At Nationwide we like to give every operative the opportunity to perform and that means training them on all aspects of cleaning before they start.
We have successfully achieved SAFEcontractor at Work accreditation, which proves our dedication to Health & Safety training for all staff.
- All operatives are trained on our 1-18 Stage Safety briefings
- All operatives are given the opportunity to attain NVQ and BICS level 1 training.
- All supervisors are trained in the Management and Motivation of staff.
- Any operative that may be used for some Periodic Cleaning will have specific training in that discipline.
- All operatives will be trained on the use of all equipment to manage the risk of any Manual Handling issues.
- All operatives have Full COSHH training on all chemicals and are provided with Protective clothing (PPE). We provide all material data sheets for every site.
- First Aid training is given to appropriate staff.